West Covina/Los Angeles Construction Accident Attorney
Collapsing Scaffold, Defective Ladders And Tools, Roof Collapses
Construction sites are notorious for risks and dangers to workers and to anyone else who happens to be at the location. Safety regulations exist to protect construction workers and others who visit or frequent construction work sites. Use of heavy equipment, complex interactions between various subcontractors and a fast pace to meet work deadlines may all contribute to the possibility of serious accidents causing injury or death.
The fact that you are reading this Web page may mean that you or a family member was hurt in a construction site accident. Help is available to the injured worker or his or her family after an accident such as the following:
- A fall from a poorly erected scaffold
- A fall injury caused by a ladder collapse
- An explosion or burn injury
- A head injury caused by falling debris
- A crane collapse
- A forklift accident
- A roof fall
- An amputation or loss of an eye due to dangerous or defective power tools or machinery
- A delivery truck accident
Clients of the Law Offices of Michael D. Payne know that all angles will be investigated and all sources of compensation will be pursued. Contact the law firm by phone or email to schedule an initial consultation.
The Law Offices of Michael D. Payne welcomes inquiries from injured workers such as the following:
- Brick layers
- Cement pourers
- Crane operators
- Home builders
- Road construction workers
- Industrial workers
As an established personal injury law firm, the Law Offices Of Michael D. Payne explores all possible sources of compensation for our clients after a construction accident — including workers’ compensation and any applicable third-party liability claim. Negligent third parties may include subcontractors, delivery services, maintenance services or equipment manufacturers whose negligence contributed to or caused the construction site accident.
Fair compensation will account for the victim’s present and future needs, including the following:
- Medical expenses
- Therapy and rehabilitative care
- Adaptive equipment such as wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps and home remodeling to accommodate disability
- Compensation for pain and suffering — including the losses that a husband or wife experiences and lost income due to the accident. Contact our office in West Covina or Beverly Hills to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Call to schedule a consultation · Experienced Los Angeles construction accident lawyer 626-974-8713, or toll free 888-964-1530
Contact our office in West Covina or Beverly Hills to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.