Practice Areas Overview
Los Angeles County Attorney Michael D. Payne
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident an experienced and aggressive lawyer can ensure your rights are fully protected. The Law Offices of Michael D. Payne serves clients in the area of Los Angeles, West Covina, Covina, Baldwin Park, Pomona, Glendora, Chino Hills, El Monte, Pasadena, Glendale, Riverside, San Bernardino, Claremont and throughout Southern California. Our primary concern is to pursue and obtain a favorable outcome.
The Law Offices of Michael D. Payne provides each client with zealous, knowledgeable legal counsel and representation.
Contact us to schedule an initial consultation regarding any personal injury claim, including:
Injury claims: Accident victims deserve full and fair compensation for medical bills, property damage, rehabilitation costs, lost wages and other damages. The Law Offices of Michael D. Payne helps these clients in personal injury cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bicycle, motorboat or personal watercraft accident injuries. Learn more:
- Serious car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction accidents: scaffolding, crane, heavy commercial equipment, tools, machinery, ladder or roof accidents
- Medical malpractice: surgical errors, emergency room errors, birth injuries, medication errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose cancer or read X-rays properly or wrong-site surgery
- Brain injury, paralysis, spinal cord injury: compensation for victims of catastrophic injuries that occurred as a result of any type of accident or assault, including support for lifelong assistance with medical issues
- Mass Transit Accidents: If you are involved in a mass transit accident in Southern California, Mr. Payne will help get you the maximum amount of compensation for your pain, suffering, and medical bills.
- Premises Liability: The Law Offices of Michael D. Payne handles premises liability cases such as slip and falls, dog bites and other accidents or injuries occurring on another’s property. If you have been injured on another person’s property due to negligence call the Law Offices of Michael D. Payne today.
The first step to resolving your legal matter is to begin the dialog with an attorney consultation. Let’s talk about your issues and challenges, and about how we can help.
Call to Schedule a Consultation · Experienced CarAccident Lawyer 626-974-8713, or toll free 888-964-1530
Contact our office in West Covina, or Beverly Hills to schedule an initial consultation with experienced California attorney, Michael D. Payne.